jeudi 15 décembre 2011

Mallika Sherawat opened a new Jewellery Branch with Diego Maradona

Bollywood Actress Mallika Sherawat went to dubai to meet the Football player Diego Maradona. Diego Maradona has launched a new branch of a well known jewels brand with Mallika Sherawat. Both of them participated in the inauguration ceremony of the branch. Mallika told talking to Media, “I have comer here in dubai to meet Diego Maradona. We have opened a new branch of jewels. I have good relations with Diego Maradona. We both have become good friends. I shall stay here some more days.” She told more that she is very fond of jewels; therefore she has accepted the Diego Maradona’s offer to launch the new branch. “I own a very adventuring nature, so I always want to do some thing different. I am very lucky that I am getting chance to do much in a very short time” she was telling the Media. She also revealed that she has met the American President Barrack Hussain Obama. She told that she spent most of her time in America, but now she will stay some days in Dubai. Squeezing his way into the store along with the massed crowd, the footballer haltingly said: “No 1 Chemmanur Jewellers” and posed for photographs.
Sherawat followed his visit shortly after, although her appearance was relatively tame, with only a select few allowed inside the store.
After a two-hour delay, Sherawat – clad in a red Dolce & Gabanna dress – was the epitome of cool as she cut the ribbon and glided inside.
“I love Dubai. Whenever I come to Dubai, I get such a warm reception and that makes me feel it’s all worth it. To know that they have waited for more than three hours in this heat – no one is more important to me than my fans,” said Sherawat, who had just flown in to Dubai from the US.